We have received permission from the Diocese of San Diego and the state to resume the public celebration of Mass.
Adjusted Mass Schedule
Monday & Wednesday 9am
Tuesday & Thursday 6pm
Sunday 9am (also livestreamed)
Sunday 1pm (bilingual)
by APPOINTMENT ONLY.
Click here to reserve a time slot.
Gift Shop is open by appointment only.
Click here to request an appointment.
We will be following very strict social distancing protocol in order to protect the safety of all in our community. Please take a careful look at the guidelines below and help us resume the public celebration of Mass by following them:
1. Every person age 2 or older must be wearing a protective face mask at all times.
2. Social distancing must be observed at all times, please stay 6 feet away from others when on Church property.
3. We will be opening the doors approximately 30 minutes before the start of each Mass. Please respect these times as we need to thoroughly sanitize the Church between each Mass.
4. Every other pew will be used in order to maintain the 6-foot distance.
5. One household will be seated at each end of the pew.
6. Once we have reached the current required capacity, people are welcome to stand or sit outside on the various patios. If you would like to sit, we ask that you bring your own lawn chairs. Please maintain the appropriate 6 foot distance outside.
7. Communion will take place at the end of Mass. Immediately after receiving Communion please exit the Church reverently and proceed straight to the parking lot without gathering in the courtyard. Communion will be the consecrated bread only and must be received in the hand.
In order to maintain appropriate social distancing and operate in a manner that is both safe and reverent, it is extremely important that you follow the guidance of ushers at Mass. The ushers are being specially trained to help us modify our seating arrangement and liturgy. Your cooperation is vital in order to continue the public celebration of Mass.
Those who are ill or vulnerable are asked to remain at home. We will continue to livestream the 9am Mass (note the new time).
All Catholics are still dispensed from the obligation to attend Sunday Mass or holy day Masses until further notice.
Those who are considered vulnerable due to age or health are encouraged to attend weekday Masses (rather than Sunday Masses). Our weekday Mass schedule will be posted soon.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation and consideration for the wellbeing of all. It is with great joy that we look forward to celebrating Mass together as a community of faith!
Our mission is to make present the Church of Christ in Poway by providing Mass and the Sacraments (Liturgy), Christian Education (The Word), An Evangelizing Outreach (Mission), and Christian Charity (Action).
We are located at: 13734 Twin Peaks Road, Poway CA 92064
Parish Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 12pm - 5pm
Office Phone: 858-748-5348
Office Fax: 858-748-5764
Pastor: Very Reverend Michael Froidurot
Associate Pastor: Reverend Patrick Murphy
Retired: Reverend Hal Tindall
Deacon Ricardo Elizondo